- Awarded five scholarships to high school seniors.
- Hosted the Advanced Rotomolding Seminar in Chicago. Catch this one next at the Annual Meeting.
- Hosted Intro to Roto Seminars in Indianapolis and Minneapolis. Nine seats left for Nashville on July 21.
- Opened registration for the 2023 Annual Meeting in Kansas City. Here’s a summary of education sessions. Also: Rotomolder members can send one under 40 employee for free.
- Presented the Simulation Techniques to Model Shrinkage and Warpage webinar.
- Presented The Impact of Impact Testing webinar.
- Published Blog Posts on Bleed-Out of Pigment, Guidelines for Vent Sizes, Ignition Properties of Roto Powders, Mold Pressurization, Suggestions for an Overheating Hoist, and Unexpected Part Shrinkage.
- Solved problems with members during What’s Your Problem calls in April and June.
ARM provides tremendous ROI for our members. If your company isn’t a member, join today.