We have a valuable line-up of education sessions:
- Tango Manufacturing: Learn about the award-winning design of Halltec Hornet, the 2022 Product of the Year.
- Enhancing Competitive Advantage: Discover cost-effective product design strategies through case studies by Tom Innis.
- Cyber Security: Protect yourself and your family from cyber crimes with expert tips from Scott Augenbaum.
- Advancements in Rotational Molding: Explore modeling, simulation, and sensor technologies for improved product development, presented by Mark Kearns.
- Product Track and Trace: Jim Crawshaw will highlight the benefits of RFID and plastic tracking methods for rotomolders.
- Hydrogen Liners: Join Sergio Zilioli as he unveils smart machinery solutions for the manufacturing of Hydrogen liners, a potential new era for the industry.
- Plastics Forecast Panel: Get insights from Chris Gick and Perc Pineda on future trends in the plastics industry.
- Crosslinked Polyethylene Recycling: Denis Rodrigue discusses recycling techniques and preliminary research findings.
- Scientific Approaches to Part Quality: Gareth McDowell shares measurement strategies to meet and exceed quality targets.
- Recycled Solutions in Rotomolding: Dustin Turgeon explores incorporating flexible recycled polyethylene into products.
Interactive workshops include:
- Cooling — Still the Final Frontier?: Examine the challenges and lack of control in the cooling process of rotomolding. Understand the mechanisms at work and their impact on part quality.
- Curing of Mold Release and Controlling Warpage: Learn the importance of curing mold release for improved quality and cost reduction. Understand when and why to apply different formulations of mold release.
- Cyber Security: Protecting the Business: Scott Augenbaum, a former FBI agent, shares knowledge on preventing cybercrime. Provides no-cost action plans to protect individuals, families, and organizations.
- Problem-Solving Concepts for Roto: Learn problem-solving techniques and tools for overcoming technical challenges in rotomolding including practical examples.
- Resin Automation: Explore different ways to utilize resin automation for improved manufacturing. Discuss small to complex solutions tailored to customer needs and desired results.
- What’s Your Problem: Collaborative troubleshooting session with industry experts to address operational issues.
The Annual Meeting always includes valuable networking opportunities including our exhibit hall and these optional tours:
- Boulevard Brewery: Experience the largest specialty brewer in the Midwest with tastings and a brewery tour.
- National World War 1 Museum: Journey through the history of the Great War and its global impact.
- Spouse Jewelry Making Class and Lunch: Explore Kansas City’s fashion industry and create your own jewelry piece.