More than 250 people have attended ARM’s Introduction to Rotomolding seminar across the country.
We asked attendees to rank How valuable was the content of the seminar?
The average answer from 150+ respondents was 4.8 out of 5.
(1=Not Valuable, 5=Very Valuable.)
Here’s a selection of attendee testimonials:
- A lot of great material condensed to a one day course.
- A valuable day for our team. Well presented!
- Changed the way I thought about the process
- Dru did an excellent job, great content, and his seasoned presentation skills shined.
- Entertaining and informative!
- Good mix of formal content and ad hoc/improvisation based on audience questions.
- Great speaker, very insightful.
- Dru was very helpful, open, and honest with questions.
- Great presentation.
- Outstanding day of understanding and knowledge.
- Loved it. Very worth our time.
- Very helpful. I learned a lot.
- Very informational, feel more comfortable in rotomolding.
- As a service provider this helps me identify areas when we need to bring in a consultant.
- It was a well organized event.