The Association of Rotational Molders presented the following awards on September 28 at the Annual Meeting:
- Entec Resins and Persico were awarded Supplier of the Year.
- The Charles D. Frederick Distinguished Service Award was presented to Evan Silo, McLube Release Agents.
- Excellence in Member Recruitment to Ferry Industries.
- Safety Awards were presented to Gemstar Manufacturing, Flexahopper Plastics, and Formed Plastics.
- Corey Claussen and Alvin Spence were inducted into the Rotational Molding Hall of Fame.
- Student Design Awards were given to Connor Thune of Columbus College of Art & Design, Zachary Scharrer of Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design, and Brady Hawks of Purdue University.
- Product of the Year was awarded to Gemstar Manufacturing for the Specialized Acetal Fuel Tank.
- Product Competition Awards were also presented to: Hedstrom Plastics for the Bosu NexGen Balance Trainer in the PVC Category; and Hedstrom Plastics for the Pecos Table in the Innovative/State-of-the-Art Category.