The Association of Rotational Molders presented a number of awards and recognized Board members who have completed their service to ARM at our Annual Meeting on September 23, 2021.
- Charles D. Frederick Distinguished Service Award was presented to Michael Paloian of Industrial Design Systems
- Student Design Awards were given to Bryce Lee, Amanda Evans, and Szymon Salamon, all from the Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design
- Safety Awards were presented to Formed Plastics and Gregstrom Plastics
- Product Competition Awards were presented to Centro Inc. in the Innovative/State of the Art category for the Vector product, to Duracast for the Pilon Master in the Conversion Category, and to Roto Dynamics for Rowdy Hound, the Product of the Year.
- Dru Laws and Tom Murdough were inducted into the Rotational Molding Hall of Fame.