Technical Director Nick Henwood’s Ask Dr. Nick series allows ARM a way to share his feedback on interesting technical questions we receive at ARM. Here’s a handy list of the ten posts we’ve published so far.
- Avoiding “Angel Hairs”
- Can I fix gaps in a parting line?
- Foam in Rotational Molding
- How does cold weather affect the rotomolding process?
- Warpage in a polypropylene tank
- What are typical heating cooling cycles compared between XLPE and PE?
- What’s an Acceptable Scrap Rate in Rotomolding?
- What’s the difference between hexene and butene?
- Why does the same mold need different cook times in a different rotomolding machine?
- Why is there orange contamination in my powder?
If these articles are helpful, access Dr. Henwood’s many more technical articles written for ARM in the last four years in the complete archive of his blog posts.