ARM is looking for a rotomolding expert to serve as the Association’s technical director. The main task of the Technical Director will be to bring exceptional technical content to ARM’s Meetings. The terms of the salary are negotiable for this part time job. Please share this listing with anyone you think may fit the role.
The Director will:
- Work with the conference organizing chair to collect and develop content for the conferences.
- Facilitate collection of technical information from throughout the Association.
- Attend Spring and Fall meetings.
- Identify potential webinar topics/speakers.
- Review and help build more ARM literature (handouts, etc.) and refine the technical library.
- Recommend research projects for the Rotomolding Education and Development Foundation.
- Write regularly for the ARM blog.
- Make staff aware of rotomolders and suppliers that are not ARM members.
- Review new standards being proposed in the industry. Initiate the standard on behalf of ARM or provide guidance if another global association is the author.
- Represent ARM at various international events.
Email applications to ARM Staff by March 15.