ARM presented the following awards on November 8 at the Annual Meeting:
- The following companies were recognized for Excellence in Member Recruitment:
- The Charles D. Frederick Distinguished Service Award was presented to Bob Mueller of Norstar Aluminum Molds
- Student Design Awards were given to Abolfazi Ghaderi of Purdue University, Owen Jelinek of University Wisconsin Stout, and Reed Sell of Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design.
- Safety Awards were presented to Flexahopper Plastics and Formed Plastics
- Product Competition Awards were presented to:
Tango Manufacturing for the Halltech Hornet in the Conversion Category
Centro Inc. for the Spartan in the Innovative/State of the Art Category
RotoDynamics for the Fish Farm Stanchion in the Large Product Category
Cordova Outdoors for the Basecamp Class Obsidian Recycled Cooler in the Recycled Product Category
Product of the Year went to Tango Manufacturing for the Halltech Hornet
- Ron Cooke, Nick Henwood, and Ron Joannou were inducted into the Rotational Molding Hall of Fame.