Everything ARM did in Q1 2022
- Premiered three safety webinars on energy, machinery, and hand tools.
- Translated our operator training webinar on measurement into Spanish.
- Presented a short video on removing parts with injector pins.
- Shared What’s New in 2022 from our rotomolding suppliers.
- Presented our Intro to Roto seminar in California and sold out our Minnesota meeting. We’ll be in Utah June 10 and Illinois in July 15.
- Discussed how Prop 65 is affecting rotomolders.
- Published five quick fixes for reducing your gas usage.
- Hosted our What’s Your Problem? troubleshooting discussion on Zoom.
- Welcomed new members: S.R.Smith, Rotogal, Vita Plast Cyprus, Xcelerant Growth Partners.
- Learned what’s new in the third edition of Practical Rotational Molding.
- Met with 85 registrants at our first Executive Forum since 2019!
- Plus our Board and committees are working hard behind the scenes to continue to provide value to our members.
Leave a Reply