- Premiered three safety webinars on energy, machinery, and hand tools.
- Translated our operator training webinar on measurement into Spanish.
- Presented a short video on removing parts with injector pins.
- Shared What’s New in 2022 from our rotomolding suppliers.
- Presented our Intro to Roto seminar in California and sold out our Minnesota meeting. We’ll be in Utah June 10 and Illinois in July 15.
- Discussed how Prop 65 is affecting rotomolders.
- Published five quick fixes for reducing your gas usage.
- Hosted our What’s Your Problem? troubleshooting discussion on Zoom.
- Welcomed new members: S.R.Smith, Rotogal, Vita Plast Cyprus, Xcelerant Growth Partners.
- Learned what’s new in the third edition of Practical Rotational Molding.
- Met with 85 registrants at our first Executive Forum since 2019!
- Plus our Board and committees are working hard behind the scenes to continue to provide value to our members.
Everything ARM did in Q1 2022
One response to “Everything ARM did in Q1 2022”
[…] Here’s what we did in Q1. […]Loading…