What is warping and why does it occur? How do pigment applications affect warp? How can rotomolders use external means to prevent warping? We’ll address these questions and more at our How to Stop Warping! regional meetings on May 1 in Greenville, SC; May 16 in Buena Park, CA; and June 18 in Minneapolis, MN.
Speakers (subject to change) at various meetings include:
- Steve Andrzejewski, Mosaic Colors
- Rick Calrsen, Solar Plastics
- Daven Claerbout, Dutchland Plastics
- Ron Cooke, ExxonMobil Chemical Company
- Mario Poma, Rotational Molding Inc.
- Ann Rowland, Ferry Industries
- Evan Silo, McLube McGee Industries
The meeting costs around $150/member for a full day of education and networking. Make sure you are logged in when you register to receive the member price.
If your company sends more than three people, you can take 25% off using the promo code warpzone