ARM is accepting nominations for 2016 inductees in the Rotational Molding Hall of Fame. Nominations are due by July 8 and you can submit them here.
- Should have worked in the rotational molding industry continuously for a minimum of 25 years.
- Must be recognized as someone who has made significant contributions to the advancement of the rotational molding industry through leadership, creativity, commitment and service.
- Must have shared openly their valuable experience with others in the industry.
- May be a molder, supplier or professional in the rotational molding industry.
- Are not required to be members of the Association of Rotational Molders.
- May be living or deceased.
All nominees from the past five years will be considered for induction in 2016.
A list of previous winners can be found here: http://rotomolding.org/Awards/Default.aspx
The Hall of Fame induction ceremony will be held at the ARM Annual Meeting in New Orleans on September 26.