ARM has added six rotomolding training videos developed in the 1990s to the Members’ section of ARM’s website.
The topics include:
- Before You Begin
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Unlimited Possibilities
Members can access the videos here. (You will be required to login.)
The production of the videos (and some of the hairstyles) show their age — but the technical information is quite valuable. All include Spanish subtitles.
Remember, in addition to these newly-added videos, ARM has shorter video clips available to members and the public on the site. These include:
- Hand-Routing and Drilling of a Rotomolded Part
- Training on Spinwelds
- Gel Testing Crosslink for Material Cure
- 5-Axis Machining
- Rotomolding In-Mold Clips
Members can also access the following webinars at any time:
- How a Rotomolder Uses Infrared Thermography in their Process
- Determining Your True Cost
- What’s Your Problem (Multiple sessions)
- Roto 101
- In-Process Rotational Foam Molding
- Safety in Rotomolding & OSHA Compliance
- Rotational Molding & the Evolving Structural Part Processing Business
- Mold Release
- Turning a 4% Bottom Line into a 10% Bottom Line
- Save Energy & Save Money
- Assessing Your Environmental & Regulatory Compliance Footprint
- Test Method for Flowability (Dry Flow Rate) of Polyethylene Powders Using a Specified Funnel
- Polyethylene Industry Overview
Adam Webb is the Executive Director of ARM.
The ARM Blog is written by a variety of leaders in the rotational molding industry. We encourage you to share your input in the comment section. If you’re interested in writing a post for the blog, email ARM staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.